Sunday 2 January 2011

Fabric

For Christmas I got some gorgeous fabric. The first one is my favourite as it is so cute with lovely pictures!



I also bought this lovely Amy Butler material half price in the John Lewis sale, this is my favourite of all of her fabrics.

I am not sure what I am going to do with this fabric yet but I may use some of it to do this lovely quilt that I started last year.

I adore the fabrics featured in this quilt and I cannot wait to get doing some more of it!

Happy New Year!



Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Dottie :0)

    My favourites are the 1st one and the 3rd one - I don't have any Amy Butler stash as I always seem to buy fabrics with smaller prints on them. Hobbycraft at Gateshead also had loads of their fabrics on sale - I was good and refrained but my daughter bought a couple of cat prints as she just got herself a sewing machine with her Christmas money.

    Have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all gorgeous ... you'll have to have a mother/daughter afternoon and make something lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice fabrics. I will check back and see what ya make with them.Happy Stitching,Amy

    ReplyDelete